Jacqui Douglas

"From little things Big things grow"

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Reba Rambo found on You Tube!!

Wow I had such a wonderful time listening to one of my all time favorite singers on line last night!! I finally found after all these years Reba Rambo on line!! A true blast from the 70's past for me. One of my friends gave me her album "Confessions" when I was 19yrs old and I played it to death...then I got a cassette tape made of it and carried it everywhere for years...then about 17yrs ago I lost it...Sob sob no more Reba until now!!
I also found some great Russian Painters on Youtube and that kept me up till 1am!!

I hope everyone is well and happy and creating today?

am still sorting out my work room/studio as we have had so much rain in these last few months that we have had 2inches of water in the new area for the third time!!
Still must not complain, many people have lost everything in the floods in different parts of Australia, they are in my prayers every day.

I have found this product called "Seal A Crete" http://www.sealacrete.com.au/index.html and I will be spraying this on the inside concrete walls and hope this will help to stop the water from coming in...it is meant to fill the tiny holes in the concrete to make it completely waterproof and then I can paint and it will be up with the shelves at long last...
Have a great day every one.

No comments: